EPISODE 4 IS UP!!! Cheers to White Day, Pi Day, and St. Patrick’s Day as we talk about our favorite mature anime series and drunken character moments.
Also, we’ve got a *comprehensive* beer review special and lots of beer drinking in between. You have been warned.
On this episode of Finders Geekers, we became beer connoisseurs in honor of St. Patrick as we drunkenly talk about our favorite mature anime and manga titles, drunken characters and their best moments, and personal foreign beer picks.
And yes, this is our LONGEST EPISODE ever!
- Pi Breakfast & Pies is located at 39 Malingap Street, Teachers Village , Quezon City
- Manila was featured in Blade. Read more on this at Akashic Records.
- Chuu look-alike! Mr. T, American actor known for his trademark African Mandinka warrior hairstyle and his gold jewelry
- St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland.
- Spot.ph’s 10 Must Try Beers
- Myth busted: Red Horse’s Happy Horse. You can also check out this article via Pepper.ph: 5 Filipino Myths About Alcohol Busted!
- *Drunk DRIVING: Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at South by Southwest.
Finders Geekers hosts: Lei, Aron, and Vahn. Recorded on…
View original post 16 more words